Sign in to follow this  
kaidoy021

Trading Megatron in our keeper league

I have Megatron and some is offering me Wayne and Jonathan Stewart OR Roddy White/Stewart and a swap of my 3rd round pick for his 10th round. You guys think any of these deals sound good? Thanks for your advice

I have Megatron and some is offering me Wayne and Jonathan Stewart OR Roddy White/Stewart and a swap of my 3rd round pick for his 10th round. You guys think any of these deals sound good? Thanks for your advice

I would never trade a player who could put up those kind of numbers on a 0 win team.

A lot depends on how your team looks now, how many players do you keep, starting lineups and how many teams in your league. For example, if it is a 5 keeper league, then a 3rd round pick isn't nearly as valuable as it is in a 3 keeper league. Anyway..........

I would consider the deal because while CJ is great and will probably get better with experience and a better QB, there is an uncertainty when that QB will arrive and I got to think that defensive coordinators all over the league will be scheming ways to limit him next year. Wayne had a down year for him, but with Manning being healthy next year, I don't think his numbers will be significantly less than Johnson's. White had another big year and will only improve as Ryan gains more experience, so not a huge difference between his and Johnson's numbers either. Stewart is in a great situation despite splitting time. He was the goal-line back before he got hurt and will probably get a lot of shots from in close next year. Would be surprised if he has less than 12 TDs next year.

I think the upside of Stewart and the solid numbers you are pretty much assured from either Wayne or White make it a good deal for you, especially if your keepers are less than stellar..........

Good luck.........

There is no focking way I trade Calvin at this point. He is one of the top three WR in the league for years to come. HTH

MAKE THE TRADE! For Wayne and Stewart.

Who's Megatron's QB? Nough said.

Wayne and Johnson stats will be almost the same AND you get Stewart you is a MCL injury away from 1500yd/15td season.

The only question is how many keepers?

Sorry, It's a 10 team keeper league. I forgot to clarify that. Also we have to keep minimum of 4 and a max of 6 players. I barely have 4 to keep. I was planning on keeping Ryan, S. Jax, Megatron and stretching and keeping Vincent Jackson. This trade would help me keep a solid 4 at least. Thank for all the input. I have to think this through.

Sorry, It's a 10 team keeper league. I forgot to clarify that. Also we have to keep minimum of 4 and a max of 6 players. I barely have 4 to keep. I was planning on keeping Ryan, S. Jax, Megatron and stretching and keeping Vincent Jackson. This trade would help me keep a solid 4 at least. Thank for all the input. I have to think this through.

That would make a little more sence to make the trade. Be prepared for Magatron to beat you repeatedly over the next several years thou.