Sign in to follow this  
BMoney

stock market

I dont know if y'all get the newspaper..but theres a new President starting tomorrow....

people seem to be giddy about this guy...soooooo.....

will the market go crazy for the first week?.....i know things are still rough...but now that the W is out and assuming nothing happens to the O....does the market get buck wild?...

:overhead:

I dont know if y'all get the newspaper..but theres a new President starting tomorrow....

people seem to be giddy about this guy...soooooo.....

will the market go crazy for the first week?.....i know things are still rough...but now that the W is out and assuming nothing happens to the O....does the market get buck wild?...

:overhead:

Naw...the wall street folk are the biggest whinners/naysayers/pessimists in the world.

Jesus could show up on Oprah and announce that all evil has been defeated, and stocks would still fall by 3% because GM's 4th quarter numbers are smaller than they expected.

I'd be willing and I am betting on a short term bounce to the markets. The markets look forward eight to twelve months and the new administration is looking at throwing close to a trillion dollars into the US economy. It will bump things up for a year or two but after that we may just be right back where we are now.