Sign in to follow this  
Rochester Blizzard

Dynasty League Help

I am in a dynasty league. I can keep ten players. I have the 5th and 7th picks in the first round. We use a basic scoring system (TDs and TD passes). Which ten would you keep? In bold are players that I am definately keeping.

Player

Manning, Eli NYG QB

Barber, Marion DAL RB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Bush, Michael OAK RB

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

Ward, Derrick NYG RB

Breaston, Steve ARI WR

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Moore, Lance NOS WR

Morgan, Josh SFO WR

Carlson, John SEA TE

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Injured Reserve

Torain, Ryan DEN RB

You face some tough decisions, while you dont have many clearcut studs, you have lots of fringe guys.

I would keep Cotchery, I expect him to have a bounceback year without favre as his QB.

Then i would keep 2 out of the 3 between M Bush, D Ward, and D Sproles. All 3 of these guys might have an oppertunity to be the clearcut starter, and at worst should be in a RBBC. Sproles is least likely to be the clear cut starter, however i believe his ceiling is fairly high.

In PPR i would keep Ward and Sproles, in non PPR I would keep Ward and Bush. You don't say which scoring system you use.

I would keep Cotchery and M.Bush for sure then take your pick of Mcgahee,Ward,Rice,Sproles, Keller. Im not so sure Id want Benson as a keeper as Id expect the Bengals to bring in some serious comepetition. Breaston could be interesting this offseason because I expect Boldin to make some noise about a trade. Also Id shop Eli and and something else to upgrade at QB. Chances are there is another team with a back up QB superior to E.Manning. Good luck