Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Marvin Harrison

Does anyone think Harrison will bounce back next year or is he done. Obviously he isn't the #1 anymore, but given the relationship he and Manning have, I can see him putting up a 1000 yard season again IF he can stay healthy. He can be had pretty cheap right now in dynasty leagues.

Does anyone think Harrison will bounce back next year or is he done. Obviously he isn't the #1 anymore, but given the relationship he and Manning have, I can see him putting up a 1000 yard season again IF he can stay healthy. He can be had pretty cheap right now in dynasty leagues.

There's no guarantee Marvin even returns to the Colts next season with a huge cap number that he has this year plus the off the field distraction.

You're looking at a 37 year old receiver who has been caught by age and injury and hasn't put up 1,000 yards in the past two seasons combined.

Yes, he is one of the all time great receivers and has a top flight QB but.... I don't see a return to glory. I would put his upside in the 65/750 range and downside in the 0/0 range.

So, how cheap is he?

Better to roll the dice on a young reciever who might be had at a similar price/draft spot.