Sign in to follow this  
BLS

IOUSA the movie

Uhm ... I really hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO! I say we raise the taxes ONLY ON YOU FOCKING IDIOTS THAT VOTED FOR BUSH!

:cheers:

it's a tip . . . 1977 Community Reinvestment Act; Carter, Clinton, Frank, Dodd, ACORN . . .

HTH

And did you notice at 8:59 that three of the largest pieces of that debt piece were for social security, medicare and medicaid? Nearly half of fed debt? Thanks FDR and social welfare policies.

it's a tip . . . 1977 Community Reinvestment Act; Carter, Clinton, Frank, Dodd, ACORN . . .

HTH

Focking ACORN! ACORN might as well shut the fock down forever. They are only a right wingnut lightningrod at this time.

Oh yeah ... and don't look for ACORN-GATE to be in your future. K?

Maybe TORTURE-GATE though. I think George W. Bush belongs in prison. But that's just me .... I'm a leftist wacko.

And did you notice at 8:59 that three of the largest pieces of that debt piece were for social security, medicare and medicaid? Nearly half of fed debt? Thanks FDR and social welfare policies.

I'm with you, screw the poor,the old and sick. :thumbsdown:

Focking ACORN! ACORN might as well shut the fock down forever. They are only a right wingnut lightningrod at this time.

Oh yeah ... and don't look for ACORN-GATE to be in your future. K?

Maybe TORTURE-GATE though. I think George W. Bush belongs in prison. But that's just me .... I'm a leftist wacko.

I would follow you into battle. :thumbsdown: