Sign in to follow this  
WhoDat

very thin at QB, but I do have D.Brees and Eli Manning...

or Kolb QB Philly and a 2.4 pick (on the clock now) for Eli.

D.Brees is my guy EVERY week except the Bye... Eli is an insurance policy for injury. Kolb is the heir apparent to McNAbb. I want a player still avail in the rookie draft. So do I pull the trigger and take Kolb and the player I covet NOW for Eli, or take a probable top 5 rookie pick next year for Eli and run?. Means I will have to scrounge up a serviable QB backup for this season.

LEt me know ASAP. thanks

or Kolb QB Philly and a 2.4 pick (on the clock now) for Eli.

D.Brees is my guy EVERY week except the Bye... Eli is an insurance policy for injury. Kolb is the heir apparent to McNAbb. I want a player still avail in the rookie draft. So do I pull the trigger and take Kolb and the player I covet NOW for Eli, or take a probable top 5 rookie pick next year for Eli and run?. Means I will have to scrounge up a serviable QB backup for this season.

LEt me know ASAP. thanks

dont take this deal.

Kolb may or may not turn out to be an adequate starter when McNabb finally leaves(I'd say 60-70% chance hes okay), but he will never be a top tier QB like Eli manning. and a 2nd round pick wont likely get you one either.

As far as I'm concerned, he should be offering Kolb and AT LEAST a first round pick for Eli, and he should still probably throw in a couple of prospects to boot.

Keep Eli, and draft yourself a Developmental QB with your own 2nd round pick and by this time next year, you can maybe look into trading Eli away if you are that anxious to do so.

dont take this deal.

Kolb may or may not turn out to be an adequate starter when McNabb finally leaves(I'd say 60-70% chance hes okay), but he will never be a top tier QB like Eli manning. and a 2nd round pick wont likely get you one either.

As far as I'm concerned, he should be offering Kolb and AT LEAST a first round pick for Eli, and he should still probably throw in a couple of prospects to boot.

Keep Eli, and draft yourself a Developmental QB with your own 2nd round pick and by this time next year, you can maybe look into trading Eli away if you are that anxious to do so.

Ray_T, thanks. I'm following your lead and have canx any further talks in trading Eli for the above mentioned proposals..

I'll sit tight and make my pick inthe 2nd rnd in 7 picks and , who knows, maybe my guy STILL falls to me at 2.11..

Ray_T, thanks. I'm following your lead and have canx any further talks in trading Eli for the above mentioned proposals..

I'll sit tight and make my pick inthe 2nd rnd in 7 picks and , who knows, maybe my guy STILL falls to me at 2.11..

No Deal.

I'd be happy with Brees and Eli.

I'm thinking the two QB's would go in the first half of the second round. if you can trade up without it costing you a bunch, I'd do it. If you're drafting #4 or #5 in the second round, you will probably get either Sanchez or Stafford. and I think this should work for you.