Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Draft commentary

No real surprises yet

I'm kinda hoping DBF's pick doesn't get skipped here... it's 4:30 in the morning (Eastern Time) and he only has about 2 hours left...

I do wish Jwood would have let McCoy fall to me tho...

I think this years draft doesn't have a lot of top shelf talent but the depth is pretty good. there's still good players out there but not household name types. :doublethumbsup:

Sorry about the timeout...I've had a ridiculously busy string of days here moving into my new place which involved a lot of time without a computer, when I finally did get it hooked up I found it taken over by viruses! I should be ok now, hopefully.

Sorry about the timeout...I've had a ridiculously busy string of days here moving into my new place which involved a lot of time without a computer, when I finally did get it hooked up I found it taken over by viruses! I should be ok now, hopefully.

Ugh, that does suck. Hopefully you can still get that pick back. It was skipped, but just like the real NFL draft I was hoping you'd be able to make a selection at any point now before other teams go and make theirs.

Sign in to follow this