Sign in to follow this  
Great American FF

$100 New Dynasty Startup with WCOFF scoring (non-IDP)

Great Americans Dynasty League is a brand new start-up 12 team dynasty league. The important features of this league include:

- All league funds are managed by LeagueSafe, assuring that all winners will be paid

- League is run by experienced commissioners who have run leagues for several years

- League is run on MyFantasyLeague.com with standard WCOFF scoring

- League rules are structured to assure a consistently competitive league year over year

- League will start drafting as soon as all spots are filled

- 100% of funds collected are paid out in prizes after MFL fees.

Great American Fantasy Football- Then view link and information for Great Americans Dynasty League

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail (posted on the website above) or via PM

Great Americans Dynasty League is a brand new start-up 12 team dynasty league. The important features of this league include:

- All league funds are managed by LeagueSafe, assuring that all winners will be paid

- League is run by experienced commissioners who have run leagues for several years

- League rules are structured to assure a consistently competitive league year over year

Great American Fantasy Football- Then view link and information for Great Americans Dynasty League

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail (posted on the website above) or via PM

I'm in.

will sign up shortly.

I am interested!!! bucksjoey@comcast.net

Very possible I have two players (myself and bro). Will let you know within next 12 hours. If this league was auction it would be a no-brainer but we need to decide if we want to deal with the lameness of the snake draft.

Very possible I have two players (myself and bro). Will let you know within next 12 hours. If this league was auction it would be a no-brainer but we need to decide if we want to deal with the lameness of the snake draft.

I haven't heard back from you in the window you mentioned and I'm not sure if you are still interested, but I would only have one spot available to you if you are still interested.

Thanks for the inquiry

Hey I e0mailed you about the league. I am intersted. E-mail me back sabresin00@hotmail.com