Sign in to follow this  
calvarytricities

ppr draft tuesday....need help!

I'm picking #1 overall in a 10 team ppr league that has 2 rb's, 3 wr's and a flex

My question is who do you take at the 2/3 turn if you have Bush and at least two of the following wr's Wayne,Smith,Jennings,Boldin?

I like the idea of having 2 elite wr's and grabbing a couple of rb's later but also hate to pass on Bush if he finishes top 5 which is possible in a ppr format. I'm leaning going wr/wr at the turn to pair with MJD and then grabbing someone like a Ward/Moreno etc. at the 4/5.

Do you guys have Bush rated higher than those receivers? I've always gone rb/rb in the first two so this is new territory for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have all those WRs rated higher than Bush. I actually like Pierre Thomas more than Bush, even in PPR. MJD #1 is good, so is your idea of taking a pair of WR1s at the turn. If you could get one of Pierre/RBrown/KSmith/RGrant/Moreno in the 4th that would be a good start

Thanks bro I appreciate your thoughts. I'm almost positive a decent back will fall to me in the 4th for sure and have been targeting Moreno as he is the most likely to fall and I think he gets 200-250 carries and could catch 40 passes this year in that offense. I would love for P. Thomas to fall as well. Again thanks!

Thanks bro I appreciate your thoughts. I'm almost positive a decent back will fall to me in the 4th for sure and have been targeting Moreno as he is the most likely to fall and I think he gets 200-250 carries and could catch 40 passes this year in that offense. I would love for P. Thomas to fall as well. Again thanks!

np, good luck