Sign in to follow this  
team_graffix

Sounds on Draft Buddy

Don't see any news sounds this year? Kind of disappointed as they are a hit at the draft.

I liked the new one's last year, but nothing this year. The one's for making stupid draft picks are the one's that are the best. If you cannot upload new one's can you let me know how I can input my own?

Four years and counting on the compiler/draft buddy, thanks for allowing me to get hammered on draft day knowing the program will keep me centered.

Ha ha. Thanks team_graffix! We should use that as part of the promo: "Helps you stay drunk on draft day." Or do you like, "Drink and draft - with confidence." better?

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to add new sounds this year. Here is an old post from the Compiler forum which shows you how to add your own sounds:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...73&hl=sound

I was just playing the old ones again the other day and they are getting a bit dated. What ones do you have in mind? Anyone?

Ha ha. Thanks team_graffix! We should use that as part of the promo: "Helps you stay drunk on draft day." Or do you like, "Drink and draft - with confidence." better?

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to add new sounds this year. Here is an old post from the Compiler forum which shows you how to add your own sounds:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...73&hl=sound

I was just playing the old ones again the other day and they are getting a bit dated. What ones do you have in mind? Anyone?

i'd like to nominate:

"you know how I know you're gay" from 40 yr old virgin

or any number of them from Animal House

or perhaps the Joe Montana gem

or Mike Ditka dressing someone down

Don Meredith from MNF singing "turn out the lights, the party's over"

or Donkey from Shrek

Eddie Murphy from 48hrs

Bandcamp

Arthur (for your drunk buddies)

For those with alternative lifestyles

The world according to Conan the Barbarian

and anything from the legendary R. Lee Ermey

Thanks for the link on how to import. As soon as I am done with the projection manager, I will try that.

Drink and draft - with confidence." Perfect.

I like:

The intro for the NFL fantasy commercial. "Take kickers first, both Manning's retired" however that went. Good way to start it off

You can't handle the truth - Jack

It's not personal, Sonny. It's just business." - Al Pacino Godfather

May the force be with you - Star Wars

I love the smell of napalm in the morning - Apocolypse Now

The stuff that dreams are made of - Humphrey Bogart

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." - Hannibal

I see dead people

Well, nobody's perfect - from Some Like it Hot

"It's alive! It's alive!" - Frankenstein

"Elementary, my dear Watson - Sherlock Holmes

Ari Gold: Smoke more weed, Turtle. Seriously, smoke more weed.

Pretty much anything from the Rick James montage on the Dave Chappele show. I'm Rick James ######

Just a couple of ideas.

Maybe start a thread, get about 20 out there and then start a poll.

Or I could just keep it so you guys add your own, because, well, er... everyone has their own, um... taste? :D

I do like the Godfather suggestion.

jgcrawfish - All of your wavsource links take me to Amazon. Anyone else getting that or am I finding some spyware on my PC (again)? :wall:

Or I could just keep it so you guys add your own, because, well, er... everyone has their own, um... taste? :D

I do like the Godfather suggestion.

jgcrawfish - All of your wavsource links take me to Amazon. Anyone else getting that or am I finding some spyware on my PC (again)? :wall:

you should be able to just mouse over them and see where they direct you to. most go to wavsource.com, so i'm guessing you're getting the old malware redirect!

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

enjoy...