Sign in to follow this  
stlku

Keeper Question - Can only keep 4

I have to choose between the folowing I can only keep 4 players in the round they were drafted in.

I am keeping

Slaton 12th rounder

Rivers 13th rounder

R. White 5th rounder

I need to shoose between

Tomlinson 1st

Wayne 2nd

I pick 12th and there are a lot of people not keeping their 1st round picks we start 1 rb and 3 wr with a flex. I was going to keep Wayne. Thoughts??

My other option is to trade Tomlinson and swap draft picks with the #3 overall pick to make sure I get a better choice in the first round. This is my favorite option.

Heres mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=347024

You can trade a player before you actually keep them? (i.e. you wouldn't actually have rights to Tomlinson if you don't keep him. Sounds like a flaw in your rules.) Anyway, yeah, I would trade Tomlinson to trade up, but who would be available? Do you have to keep 4? I am not sure if you are just better off keeping three and saving your picks. But, again, I am not sure who is available with thos picks. Wayne might be right depending on who is actually going to be drafted.

I would trade Tomlinson before the draft and he would keep him as a 1st rounder I would then trade my draft pick to him 12 overall and he would give me his #1 the 3rd overall. Yeah its a little quirky how the system works but nothing says it can't be done. Looking at what is available he (LT) would go #1 or #2 off the board since the first two picks are not keeping those players.

I would say keep Wayne.

Seems strange how the guy loses his first round pick to keep LT yet you can get it.

Anyway, throw out the top guys that will be available so we can see who you might be able to grab.