Rate my team! Drafted 1st overall in 2-man keeper

QB - McNabb, Delhomme

RB - MoJo, SJax, Sproles, Greene, Mendenhall

WR - White, Ochocinco, Avery, Morgan

TE - Olsen

Def - Colts

K - Rackers

How did I do?

Thinking of dropping Delhomme for Orton since he is available. Only need my QB2 for one week but feel Orton is a safer pick.

Definitely agree with the Orton move, it's a pass-first team with weapons and has a LOT of upside. Delhomme is on a run-first, with one weapon and a lot of inconsistency.

I love the MoJo and Sproles calls as well as all of your WRs, and Olson is a solid upside choice for TE. You did quite well imo.

How about mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=347341

Olsen will be great. Sjax and MJD is a great combo in a ppr. I think your QBs will be an issue; if u can snag Trent Edwards off the FA wire do it. Thanks for responding to mine.

I'm assuming you kept MJD and SJax...

I agree with ditching Delhomme but I don't think Orton is the answer. Then again, you may not have a better option. Sproles is always a big-play threat, the perfect guy to have as a flex or 3rd RB.

Like earlier poster said, WR are a bit thin, at least until Avery is completely healthy. I am not sold on Morgan. Greene and/or Mendenhall might give you good trade value to upgrade your WR by midseason.

Overall, I'd say good job.

its a 12 team league. I am thinking of using the Delhomme roster spot to rotate players on and off the waiver wire as deemed necessary by bye weeks. I am not going to drop anyone until at least week 3 when I can see how people are performing. My WRs are a bit thin but until the bye weeks become an issue I am not worried and by then anything could have happened. My starting roster until week 5 when bye weeks start will be as followed:

QB - McNabb

WR - White

WR - Ochocinco

RB - MJD

RB - SJAX

Flex - Sproles

TE - Olsen

DEF - Colts

K - Rackers

.5 PPR, 5 pt passing TD, 6 pt all other tds