Sign in to follow this  
nyg617

which tight end would you rather have?

when it comes time to pick a tight end in my draft i am figuring on these guys being available, who do u think is tops in a .5 ppr league? thanks in advance

heath miller

jeremy shockey

dustin keller

kevin boss

brent celek

As far as tight ends go, I'd take Alyssa Milano. :lol:

I drafted Dustin Keller too early in one of my leagues and keep reading that he might be a top talent by the end of the year. Shockey and Miller are in great systems for tight ends and could easily go either way.

Keller --> Celek --> H. Miller --> Shockey --> Boss. Shockey has potential just because of how much Brees passes and because the Saints TEs went for about 1100 yards last year, but he's also a barely-functioning retard.

when it comes time to pick a tight end in my draft i am figuring on these guys being available, who do u think is tops in a .5 ppr league? thanks in advance

heath miller

jeremy shockey

dustin keller

kevin boss

brent celek

Keller is definitely the way to go. He's a great talent plus you've got the added bonus of him being the safety valve for a rookie qb. He'll probably start off a little inconsistently due to the rookie QB but should be putting up good numbers by the end of the season. The others are all on teams that don't focus on TE enough or have too many other weapons available for the TE to be a consistent scorer. I'm personally targetting Keller in several of my leagues and looking foward to a great season from him.

with the half PPR, Keller is the way to go... I actually like Shockey this year too if healthy but not over Keller.