Clayton (15)

TE

Cooley (6)

Zach miller (12)

K

Kasay (16)

DEF

Cowboys (13)

Im not happy with my Wrs. If marshall plays ill be exstatic about my team. Just couldnt pass on him in 5th round. Whats ur thoughts? Who should i package to get a top tier WR and who?

I was thinking doing LT and Marshall for Slaton and Houshman...what u think?

Even if Marshall isn't suspended, Royal will have the better year. Kyle Orton simply can not throw the ball down field, which is what Marshall does best. I live in Chicago and it was one thing we grew tired of really really quick with him. Chicago fans loved Orton for his neck beard, not his football skill. You need a WR1 or WR2 to give you some real nice looking WRs/depth. To some, Bowe is the top WR2 and to others he is right in the mix with Roddy White and Greg Jennings; depends on how you view him. You have a ton of WR3s and one of those could be packaged in some sort of deal. Do you start two TEs? If not trade Miller as well and maybe throw in Ray Rice or McCoy, although I love Rice this year. Some combo for a top ten WR or a guy like Wes Welker or Eddie Royal. You'd be giving up too much though if you settled for Welker/Royal.

First off, congrats on picking a fine team.

You might want to dangle Marshall for a lesser #2 WR. Someone might bite.

trying to trade Zach Miller for Antonio Bryant to a team that only has Brent Celek at TE..hopefully i can get this done

Good luck trading an unproven tight end on a abysmal team for a #1 WR who finally looked like a former blintnioff award winner last year.

Basically, Marshall is holding you hostage. The question is, "Does he get it together and play hard or does he pull BS all season long?" I think he is going to be a problem this year and most likely ends up not playing some part of the season. I would trade him 1 to 1 for another wr and be happy he's gone. You won't get equal value but you won't have the headache either.