Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Jamal Lewis

We have 5+ pages on James Davis but what about Jamal? He dropped in my draft to round 14 and I took him as my 5th RB. Two picks later Davis went. I'm seeing a rumor that Lewis may not make the Browns finial roster. I don't see why they would not keep him just in case the rookie does not work out. If he does get dropped I'm pretty sure he could catch on with another team. I don't think he is as far gone as some of the other older RBs.

Rookies are always the hit on their teams in preseason....especially RBs. There is usually one on each team that shines.

Jamal will be solid again this year, he will get over 1000 yards and probably all the goalline work. Decent #3 RB if you ask me.

Rookies are always the hit on their teams in preseason....especially RBs. There is usually one on each team that shines.

Jamal will be solid again this year, he will get over 1000 yards and probably all the goalline work. Decent #3 RB if you ask me.

:overhead:

So what round did you draft Lewis? :doublethumbsup:

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that Jamal Lewis was on the roster bubble leading up to Saturday, but Lewis made the Browns' roster.

- "It'll be a very long year in Cleveland if Lewis is the lead back, and he definitely didn't earn a roster spot with dreadful preseason play. We still wouldn't rule out the Browns cutting Lewis before the season. His $2.4M salary will be guaranteed if he's on the Week 1 roster, and clearly he isn't worth it. Look for James Davis to end up leading Browns backs in touches in 2009. Sep. 5 - 6:27 pm et"