Sign in to follow this  
skydancing8

Should I be trying to trade for RB depth?

I had the 12th pick in our draft, (non PPR, points for return yards) and went Fitzgerald Slaton, then Rodgers Welker Rice Ward

So my roster consists of:

Fitz, Welker, Avery, Breaston, Henry

Slaton, Rice, Ward, J. Davis

Would you try to move Fitz for a RB1 or maybe Welker for a RB2 or do nothing?

I've been trying to dump a combo of Welker and Ward but have been unsuccessful thus far.

I had the 12th pick in our draft, (non PPR, points for return yards) and went Fitzgerald Slaton, then Rodgers Welker Rice Ward

So my roster consists of:

Fitz, Welker, Avery, Breaston, Henry

Slaton, Rice, Ward, J. Davis

Would you try to move Fitz for a RB1 or maybe Welker for a RB2 or do nothing?

I've been trying to dump a combo of Welker and Ward but have been unsuccessful thus far.

i like youre top 5 picks in the draft, they are VERY solid, and rice should be big this year

im not sold on ward but he will get the majority of the carries so you cant really argue there

how manyrb/wr does your team start?

i like youre top 5 picks in the draft, they are VERY solid, and rice should be big this year

im not sold on ward but he will get the majority of the carries so you cant really argue there

how manyrb/wr does your team start?

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex

1 TE

1 K

1 Def/ST

Only catch is you have to roster 4-5 RB-WR or 5-4 RB-WR it has to be one or the other.

I'm also not sold on Ward either, but I think his value is as low as it could be right now. Which is what is making me lean towards just waiting it out and seeing where I am at week 3-4

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex

1 TE

1 K

1 Def/ST

Only catch is you have to roster 4-5 RB-WR or 5-4 RB-WR it has to be one or the other.

I'm also not sold on Ward either, but I think his value is as low as it could be right now. Which is what is making me lean towards just waiting it out and seeing where I am at week 3-4

i would wait it out

fitzgerald/welker and slaton/rice/ward is a nice combo to go along with rodgers

I'm on board also thinking that you should wait it out. Supposing that Ward's value increases in the first couple of weeks, you might be able to package Ward and one of your other receivers for a more prominent RB. You might be able to catch someone in the first couple of weeks that is freaking out about their RB1 under performing and be in better position for a trade.

I'd wait until after Week 1-2 so you can do a sell high deal. Unloading them now = selling yourself short. I agree you need help at RB. I wouldnt feel overly comfortable with thos RB's. Slaton is good, but the others are iffy. I would package 1WR/1RB in a few weeks and target a Low 1 RB or High 2

I would stand pat. I would much rather have good WR depth and shallow RB depth than the other way around. Superstar RBs can come out of nowhere b/c so much of it has to do w/ o-line, system/play-calling, plus RBs are more injury prone than WRs so there are more chances for unknowns to step up. Thanks for mine, but I can't see myself dropping Ahmad Bradshaw, would rather drop Greene or Muhammad. On second thought, maybe a trade of Chris Henry for an Ahmad Bradshaw or Leon Washington wouldn't be a bad idea.

Thanks for mine. I would probably try t opackage Henry with someone while his value is up. History doesn't bode well for him making it through the season and even if he does, there is no guarantee he pushes Coles out of the #2 spot.