Sign in to follow this  
celloshane

Chris Johnson or Cedric Benson?

Chris Johnson @ Pit or Benson vs Den? I know I'm overthinking this, and I drafted Johnson to be my starter so I should start him. The only thing that has me nervous is ESPN is projecting Johnson at 7pts and they're giving Benson 15. They've also got Mike Bell at 15, which seems crazy.

I've also got the following clusterf of receivers behind Dwayne Bowe, and I need 2:

Santonio Holmes

Santana Moss

Lance Moore

Josh Morgan

Domenik Hixon

leave a link

Benson........You probably didn't draft him to be your starter, but you could get some use out of him week 1. It doesn't get much sweeter for a RB than Denver's front 7.

Holmes........Keeps showing glimpses of being a superstar, but has been plagued by inconsistencies throughout his career. Like Ward, if you drafted him you picked him up for a reason and that's to start him.

Moore.........Moore missed most of the pre-season as he recovered from shoulder surgery. The limited time he did see, he impressed.

G.L.

Help!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=349751

Thanks for mine. I am go0ing to disagree with most on Benson vs. Chris J. Chris J. is your stud. Also, I think Cincy will pass a lot more than run this week.