Sign in to follow this  
enjoi525

Trade Help

My:

Steve Slaton and Santana Moss

For His:

Ronnie Brown, Roy Williams and Dominek Hixon

Take the trade or sit tight? I'm trying to get better at RB2. I know it doesn't upgrade me but does it make my team better overall? Should I ask for something else/a different player? I'd probably end up having to drop either Hixon or Holt as a result.

10 Team league, 6 points rush/rec TDs, 1 point every 10 rush/rec yards, 4 points pass TDs, 1 point every 25 pass yards

My Team:

Donovan McNabb

Carson Palmer

Steve Smith (Car)

Chad Ochocinco

Santana Moss

Bernard Berrian

Torry Holt

Maurice Jones-Drew

Steve Slaton

Larry Johnson

Ray Rice

Cedric Benson

John Carlson

His Team:

Tom Brady

Kyle Orton

Roy Williams

Donny Avery

Jerricho Cotchery

Dominek Hixon

Michael Jenkins

Brian Westbrook

Ronnie Brown

Jamal Lewis

Dallas Clark

Jeremy Shockey

Leave a link and I'll answer yours

I'm trying to get better at RB2.

This trade will improve your WRs slightly, but will downgrade you at RB. Ronnie Brown is likely to have an excellent year ahead, but not as good as Slaton who's likely to finish +200yds and +1-2 TDs.

This trade will improve your WRs slightly, but will downgrade you at RB. Ronnie Brown is likely to have an excellent year ahead, but not as good as Slaton who's likely to finish +200yds and +1-2 TDs.

I'm concerned about Slaton losing touches around the goal line to Chris Brown and I know Ronnie Brown isn't a better option, but he isn't much worse.

Not much more than this to say. Slaton should have the better year. WR is a very slight increase for you.

See Mine