Sign in to follow this  
extrmmxer

RB - Bad Matchups, Who Starts

Smith. He's the better back. Plus, he's very involved in the Lion's passing game. If Forte can't do much against the Pack theres no way Benson does

wow is that all you got??? your team must really suck!!!!! :shocking: Start Smith you idiot....he gets a lot of touches. Cincys line is crap havent u been watching hard knocks??? If you were you would know they all suck..even converting d-line or o-line....Smith at least will get you 30/30

See u in week 4 !!!! :banana:

Thanks for mine.

Have to agree - I wouldn't expect much out of either matchup, but if Cle proved anything last week outside of "they suck," it's that a pass catching back can have a decent game. The corpse of Jamal Lewis had 100+ total yards in week 1. Det offense is no longer offensive - they moved the ball at times against NO and should only improve week to week.

GB handled Forte last week, and Cincy will probably be down in this game.

I'd pick Kevin "People Overlook Me Because I Have a Really Generic White Name Even Though I'm Black" Smith.

wow is that all you got??? your team must really suck!!!!! :pointstosky: Start Smith you idiot....he gets a lot of touches. Cincys line is crap havent u been watching hard knocks??? If you were you would know they all suck..even converting d-line or o-line....Smith at least will get you 30/30

See u in week 4 !!!! :banana:

Get some sleep TomDamMan. Thanks for the insight. I will see you week 4. Huge divisional matchup.

Sorry but I gotta disagree, even though I am not a huge Benson fan (former Chicago resident). Start him over Smith this week... Vikings D is good.

I'd go with benson. Vikings shut down most RBs and the Bengals seem hell bent on establishing the run. Plus Benson has the better chance of getting goaline carries since the Lions may not sniff the goal line

Thanks for answering mine

Who would you start and why?

C. Benson vs Packers

K. Smith vs Vikings

Non PPR league. Standard scoring 1pt per 10 yds

Smith. Thanks for mine.