Sign in to follow this  
Hossmen

L.T. out this week... Now what?

I'd go with Mc Fadden. The Chiefs are ranked last in rushing yards and the experts are saying that if the Raiders want to win the game, they need to rush forty times this week. I see them doing it with J Russel throwing the ball. LT is going to big headache this year. I know because I drafted him also. Good luck.

Definitely Run-DMC this week - he looked great against SD. Sproles wasn't all that impressive from the line of scrimmage until Q4 when Oak LBs gave him tons of space to catch passes up the middle.

And don't panic about LDT yet. I actually like that Sproles has looked good - SD doesn't feel pressured to play LDT at less than 100% in a game they KNOW they will be throwing like crazy. If you can survive a few mediocre/poor weeks with Tomlinson he will reward you after the week 5 bye..... Den, @KC, Oak, @NYG, Phi, @Den, KC, @Cle, @Dal, Cin. I see 6 GREAT matchups, 2-3 good matchups, and only 1 definite toughie.

I agree McFadden has a better match up on paper against KC. However he splits time at this point as we saw last we. Now Fargas is returning which should take even more touches away.

I don't think Sproles will out rush McFadden necessarily, but I think there are a lot of points to be gained with him in the passing game on screens and dump offs. He had 5 catches for 43 yards last week in limited action. With L.T. out those numbers should increase quite a bit. Plus he's a threat to score in the return game as well.

That's why I was leaning more towards Sproles.

I really like Sproles, but I really don't think that you can ignore McFadden's matchup. It's just too good to pass up. Start McFadden with confidence.