Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

On my way to Pittsburgh in AM

I got family in Slippery Rock, I'm going to PA for 6 days, I've been to Pitt before but I'm only gonna have about 48 hours in the city itself.

I want to go to Ampipe Field (which I guess is actually Ambridge?) where All the Right Moves was filmed.

I want to ride that crazy escalator that looks over the River.

Where can I get THIS SANDWICH last time I was at PNC I crushed down 2 of them. Is there a place downtown?

Where can I get the best steak in town?

Where can I go watch the Patriots game while I'm in town. I want to go to a Steeler bar that plays all the games where I can go party with good people.

Any swinging clubs that I can hit? Not bottle service, just a jamming place with a bunch of hot asian chicks! Maybe some live music? Dueling pianos? Just the place to go in downtown Pittsburgh, the iconic place so to speak?

Just outside of downtown on Liberty Ave...Tessarro's for the BEST burger in the burgh and could be the best ever anywhere.

Try the Pittsburgh chop house for a great steak - on Campbells Run Rd just off the 22 close to the Airport.

What is a Patroit?

Very much appreciated. Truly the biatches are the last thing on my mind. If it happens it happens, I'll hit my hotel bar and try some places downtown and the places near my cousins in Slippery rock but what I really care about is the food, the game and coming home with some Yuengling.

I love downtown Pittsburgh and the city. All that pride with the whole city yellow is awesome!

I've said it many times the Steelers set the standard in the NFL.

Go to Station Square on the Southside to do some looking around and lunch. Later hit Blue Lou's on the Southside as well (on Carson Street).

Oh, and don't drink Iron City Beer. I love the burg but that's an acquired taste that you can't appreciate unless you're from there.