Sign in to follow this  
2GQ

My WRs are abysmal

I have been to my league's Super Bowl the last 2 years and have started off the year 0-2 in large part due to my sucky WRs.

I have to start 3 WRs in a scoring format where TD=60 points, Rec=2 points and 1 Receiving Yard=2 Points. I have TO, Housh and I have been starting Henry and Josh Morgan at WR3 (yuck).

My RB are my strength with MJD, De'Angelo Williams and Hightower to go along with Drew Brees. I have kept MJD for the maximum number of seasons I can and must release him after this season...so, I am thinking he's my best trade bait now. So, I was thinking of offering MJD, Galloway and Greg Jones to an owner that has Moss (Galloway would offer security if Moss goes down) for Brandon Jacobs and Vincent Jackson.

Thoughts? I can't start 0-3!! :overhead:

Galloway doesn't offer anything, given that 1) he's old and has sucked this year, and 2) Moss has missed all of maybe half a dozen games in his career. This trade is really just MJD for Jacobs and Vincent Jackson. I actually think that's a pretty decent deal, though it requires Jacobs to really show up over the next few games to pay dividends to you. The schedule gets pretty easy, but he has not run effectively to this point. Jackson is obviously a massive upgrade over either of your other WR3s.

This is a risky deal for you, and I would personally try to improve through the waiver wire before dealing your #1 or #2 player. But you've targeted two players who might still be a bit undervalued, which is at least a good start.

I have been to my league's Super Bowl the last 2 years and have started off the year 0-2 in large part due to my sucky WRs.

I have to start 3 WRs in a scoring format where TD=60 points, Rec=2 points and 1 Receiving Yard=2 Points. I have TO, Housh and I have been starting Henry and Josh Morgan at WR3 (yuck).

My RB are my strength with MJD, De'Angelo Williams and Hightower to go along with Drew Brees. I have kept MJD for the maximum number of seasons I can and must release him after this season...so, I am thinking he's my best trade bait now. So, I was thinking of offering MJD, Galloway and Greg Jones to an owner that has Moss (Galloway would offer security if Moss goes down) for Brandon Jacobs and Vincent Jackson.

Thoughts? I can't start 0-3!! :pointstosky:

Bump