Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

What can we expect from the Dog Killer... I mean Dog Lover?

Don't own him or anything... but just curious to see how much playing time he gets and how effective he will be. With the Iggles being somewhat decimated by injuries... I think Vick may account for a couple of TD's.

I'm an Eagles fan, but I have no idea what to expect. I guess they think he can be a factor in the red zone since they've had trouble scoring TDs in the RZ the last few years.

Peter King has some thoughts on Vick this weekend, though:

"Michael Vick's line in his debut: 13 plays, seven carries for 38 yards (one touchdown), three passes, three completions for 35 yards, two Wildcat handoffs, one wide-receiver decoy."

P.S. Did anyone catch The Warehouse this week? Classic soliloquy by one of the characters about the worst people in history with a Vick punchline.

What an exciting time to be an owner of.....Eagles TQB !

:overhead:

Vick run TD

Kolb run TD,

Vick receiving TD

Kolb receiving TD

Kolb pass to Vick Double TD.

Vick pass to Kolb Double TD.

And when McRib gets back, the Championship will be mine....young fools.

The Eagles actually were pretty effective in the widcat with DeSean Jackson and Westbrook running it vs. the Saints. They ran it for a series, and then a couple more times besides that.

So maybe you can expect that from Vick. But when Vick comes in to run it there will be no shadowing it with personnel - I think Kolb stayed in for the wildcat a good bit.

I'm guessing when they throw Vick to the dogs in the regular season it will be different than in the preseason when he had little success; he might still be out of shape and he might just throw a pick. I'm betting the new Vick ain't the old Vick, far from it.

Big Eagles fan here.

Marty Morningweg did confirm today that Michael Vick will play on Sunday. I've read reports that range from 8-15 plays. I'd suspect it will depend a lot on the health of Westbrook and Desean Jackson. I doubt the Eagles unveil too much of what they want to do with Vick until its necessary. I'm taking a leap of faith in thinking that they should be able to handle the Chiefs in Philly with whoever at QB. But it has been said that he looks like he is in much better shape this week than we saw in the preseason.