westy

choice

pierre thomas

derrick ward

thanks guys. leave a link and i will answer yours

That's a tough one.

Choice for sure.

Westbroke might not play.

I generally don't like any TB backs. They play 3 guys, but Ward did get bumped up ahead of Cadillac and Graham might not play, so Ward might get a lot more carries than normal.

Pierre Thomas will have to play this week, but Buffalo has a good run D.

If I had to pick one of your other 3, I guess I'd go with Ward.

This is a tough one. I like Ward this week though. Of course Westy if he plays. I like Choice over Thomas against Buffalo.

I'd rank em

Westy

Ward

Choice

Thomas

westbrook probably wont play.

i think you need to go ward and choice, and i wouldnt expect too much production out of them.

Agreed on tough one. Think Westbrook, Ward, Choice Thomas in that order. Thoughts on it:

Hopefully not serious enough so Westbrook can play through the injury. Probably will be limited in carries, but still a very good bet.

Ward's listed as the starter with Williams and Graham "nursing" injuries. He's gotten his carries and if Williams/Graham are slowed or held back a bit, he should get a lot of carries.

Choice will get his solid share of carries if Barber is out...but have a gamble with the unknown of Barber being questionable. But if Barber does play even limited, have Barber/Jones with Choice mixed in. Gut does say Barber might be rested a good bit to prevent injuring his quad(s) more seriously.

PT is supposed to be close, if not fully healthy but have talk of Hamilton coming in and playing too (along with uncertainty how badly injured Bell really is). With Reggie mixed in - even as ineffective as he's been as a true RB, it still makes for a watered down start. And with the aerial assault the Saints have going for them I'd see limited production. He might get some yards and if opportunity presents itself, a TD to help his fantasy points (heh, jinxing myself?). Add in tougher Buffalo run d... One positive is he's gotta run hard to show he deserves the spot over Bell.

Thanks for mine - can you check back on my response/follow up questions?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=351547

Wow.. lots of uncertainty.

Westy if he plays.

Choice would be good if Barber doesn't play, but being the Monday nighter it's hard to make the call on SUnday (I know, I'm a Barber owner)

Since Ward is currently the "starter" that would be the safe play if there is still no definitive word on Barber by Sunday.

So I guess I'm saying Westbrook and Ward, but plug Barber into either of those spots if he is good to go.

I'd go with Westbrook (check the Inactive lists at 11:30!!!) - and I saw that Ward is now starting in TB.

Thanks for mine.

Westbrook (if healthy)

Thomas (am i missing something here? why is everyone so down on him this week?)

Ward

Choice

I'd go with Ward definitely and Westy if he's playing. If not, I'd go Choice. Both he and Felix will have a nice day against the kitties.

thanx for the help guys. ended up starting the wrong 2!! yuck!

-started ward because i thought cadi and graham werent playing...still stupid like 10 yrds total rushing

-didnt get to a computer in time to not start westbrook!!!!

both got 0 pts...0!!!!! not a good week for fantasy

if i had started the other 2...41...prolly a win!!! wknds like this i hate fantasy