Sign in to follow this  
DIZZY

Trade Ideas

I was winning last night until Newman picked off a pass and took it to the house. I lost to the Dallas DST.

I'm first in points, but just came out of the division 1-3. Not good.

I need to shake it up a little and I need some ideas.

6 points all TD's - PPR - Distance Scoring

QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-K-D

Here is my squad:

Schaub/Garrard

CJ28/K.Smith/W.McGahee/K.Moreno/M.Bush/J.Davis

AJ/Ocho/Edwards/Walter/Bennett/Edelman

Shiancoe

Carney

WASH

My top four RBs all have a week 4 BYE.

I'm pretty weak at TE and DST, but strong at RB.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

2 main points:

1) None of your RBs have week 4 byes.

2) If you're #1 in total points, why would you change anything up? Sometimes, the bar eats you, but the head-to-head matchups will balance out.

2 main recommendations:

1) Don't be beholden to starting Braylon Edwards, since he's in QB hell right now. I think Walter is a much better weekly play, though Edwards and Bennett may have matchup appeal, too.

2) Search for a better TE than Shiancoe in FA. He's been a bit of a disappointment this year, as Favre hasn't looked his way too often. With bye weeks coming, you may see some owners dropping their #2 TE as well. If you can't find anyone, you could consider trading one of your RBs. I think any of them would be enough to net you one of the best TEs in the league. I'd go to FA first, though, as byes, Smith's injury, and the general fragility of McGahee make depth a nice thing to have.

Good stuff, thanks.

Couple of corrections - I'm 1-2 not 1-3. Also, my top four RBs have week 7 BYEs.

definitely start walter over edwards. don't be afraid to start two receivers from the same team. go with who will give you the most points. houston offense will be passing a lot all year, because their defense will keep giving up points.