Sign in to follow this  
detroitparty

Welker is killing me

Phew...i took him 1st pick 3 round in a 12 team 1 pt PR league...

after the first week it was looking like that was a great pick.

i've since been able to make a series of trades that have resulted in roddy white as my WR1 and kevin smith as my RB2 instead of welker and portis filling those spots.

on a side note...i feel bad for people who haven't gotten rid of portis yet...now you're stuck.

In Total Points race it stings even more....I'm drifting further back each week and if he has a strong 2nd half, it might be too late.

Not to mention the tight losses and what could have been wins....I lost last week by 1.5 points, playing Lauren Robinson in Welkers place. :banana:

It sure sounds like it's serious enough that he needs to get off it for a few weeks. I don't see how "the testing it out" each week is getting him any closer.

the biggest problem with your guys' welker situation is you have absolutely no clue when he will come back. He could be back this week; or, there it is just as likely he won't be back until week 10! Bill understands that he is a weapon that teams need to scheme against so he hasn't tipped his hat either way. Welker is just questionable, listed as limited in practice. Well, sadly, a player could practice on a limited basis even if they were going to be out for the next 10 weeks.

Welker could be back this week, or Bill could list him as a questionable game time decision for a very extended period of time. I don't own him but I would be concerned.