Sign in to follow this  
IMHipp

Benching Brady

"NEVER BENCH YOUR STUDS", I know. But is Brady truly a stud this week going against as stingy a pass defense as there is in Denver. Whereas McNabb, granted coming back from an injury, faces Tampa Bay.

Am I stupid, an idiot, messed in the head...or will I be doing this :headbanger: and this :overhead: and this :thumbsdown: and of course this :ninja: come Sunday.

And I also know that this sort of belongs on the Help board, but I don't need help (maybe some of the psychiatric kind after Sunday) in making this decision. This is more of a topic of when do you bench your studs. This I feel could be a classic example of when to do just that.

If I was in your shoes, I'd trade Brady, and look for a top WR or RB....maybe hope for a big game, a Moss bomb this week.

The Andy Reid offense passes ALL the time, even if Mncaffro goes out again, you should be able to pickup Kolb and continue enjoying.

If I was in your shoes, I'd trade

:overhead:

I agree with this. Whether you trade Brady or McNabb, it doesn't matter. Having 2 stud QB's is unneccessary. I'd think you could get value at another position for one of these guys.

I'm benching Romo for Garrard this week and know I will regret it. But I have had it with Romo. Just wish out of mason,Q,Walter and MSW I could decide who to sit. I have a 75% chance of getting it right but I'll screw it up I'm sure. LOL

I like McNabb this week, Brady isn't going to go crazy with that matchup. McNabb may

Thanks guys...

I think you are correct. I didn't plan on drafting McNabb after nabbing Brady in the 2nd round, but he fell way too far and I was able to get him before 3 other teams had QB's, leaving them scrambling for the Matt's of the world. At the time it was a "trade bait" move, but then McNabb went down with an injury.

I'm hoping they both shine this week and I'll be able to get something big for Brady, then pick up Kolb (now that the Eagles have had their bye). Of course there's a certain dog lover to concern myself with if I go this route.

Still though, I'm firmly entrenched in my decision to go with McNabb over Brady this week.