Sign in to follow this  
BigTexas

Cotchery out for MNF?

Any local folks have more insight? MNF game + game time decision = automatic sit unless some positive news comes out tomorrow.

link

No insight, but if your league allows Monday lineup changes, you may consider adding a provisional player to sub in last minute. For me, I'd be looking at Camarrillo, Hartline or Clowney. Yuck. Unless there's positive news by Sunday morning, I think I have to bench him for a bench option I already have-but don't want to play. I got WR issues this week.

Dustin Keller! :dunno:

I agree. Edwards has had little time to catch up, The fins give up points to TEs, esp in PPR and (I think) the fins are in the lower tier of pass defense stats. Seems like a good place to pick up a fill in. I stashed Keller on the roster and will slip him in if (when) they announce Cotch won't play. Sanchez is very comfortable w Keller, Edwards, not so much.

I'd be very surprised if Edwards made any impact after only being with the team a few days. As for Cotchery and his health, it looks more and more like the dreaded game-time decision. As it stands now, the Jets are expecting him to play, so that's a good sign, but who knows? They're counting on his production since Braylon is not ready to deliver a full game of football with a team he hasn't even been with one week. Still, limited by a bad hammy, Cotchery could be disappointing fantasy-wise, even if he does play.

Cotchery did not practice on Saturday either. I would suggest that you look elsewhere. Glad I traded him right before he got hurt. :cry:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=154586

Jerricho Cotchery (hamstring) missed practice Saturday, putting his status for Monday night in further doubt.

Coach Rex Ryan wasn't available to the media Saturday, but he said on Friday that Cotchery is in real danger of missing the game. Cotchery is listed as questionable and will be a game-time decision, but we're guessing he's going to sit. Brad Smith would start while Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller would see more targets. Oct. 10 - 1:51 pm et

Source: New York Daily News

so would you pickup smith, bess, or camerillo in case Cotchery couldnt play? If so, which one would you all pickup?

Which Smith are you talking about, Kolby Smith?

All of the other Smiths' are rostered except in 6 team leagues I believe.

Which Smith are you talking about, Kolby Smith?

All of the other Smiths' are rostered except in 6 team leagues I believe.

Brad Smith? I have narrowed it down to brad smith or Bess if Cotchery cant go.