Sign in to follow this  
brandon.christenson

WR Start/Sit Advice

I'm trying to figure out who to start this week (team's in my sig). I'm going with Hasselbeck at QB, Mendenhall and Forte at RB (provided that Parker is out), but I'm not sure about WR's. I've gotta figure Moss is a lock against the struggling Titans, and I'd like to pair TJ with Hasselbeck against Arizona, especially after their big week last week, but I'm not sure there. Regardless that leaves me with one other WR spot to fill, Colston and Vincent have both been great so far, but against the Giants and Broncos, respectively? And then theirs Berrian and Walter, they could go off, but their far more risky then the others. Let me know, and make sure to leave a link! Thanks in advance.

If you play Vincent Jackson at the Broncos over Housh against Arizona, you're smokin' the crack rocks.

Arizona gives up the 4th most points to WR's, while Denver gives up the least. The disparity in match ups here is just ridiculously huge. The Giants are the 2nd worst possible match up as well.

I'd start Housh, Moss, and Walter. Walter is against Cincinnati which generally has problems with secondary WR's. The primary WR1 at Cin has averaged 0.9 fantasy points per game, while the next WR on the depth chart has averaged 10.6 fantasy points per game EVEN when you throw out Stokely's weird catch in game 1.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=354003

I'd go with Moss, TJ and Colston. TJ has a juicy matchup and I like Colston over V. Jax mainly because I think that can be a back and forth battle and while their are alot of weapons in NO Colston is at the top of the list and he's the red zone guy. The Broncos D has been playing WR's real tough this year.

mine please http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=354023