Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Housh

I think you will see them play more like that game last weekend, opening up the passing game. It looks like they are getting in sych in the passing game. Should be a track meet against ARZ I would think. I am starting Housh with full confidence this week. I just can't see him having anything but a solid to superb performance.

*EDIT*

I think he is a #1 WR, espcially in PPR leagues. He always gets a lot of targets.

I think you will see them play more like that game last weekend, opening up the passing game. It looks like they are getting in sych in the passing game. Should be a track meet against ARZ I would think. I am starting Housh with full confidence this week. I just can't see him having anything but a solid to superb performance.

*EDIT*

I think he is a #1 WR, espcially in PPR leagues. He always gets a lot of targets.

Yeah I am trying to decide on weather to start Steve Smith (NYG) or Housh. We ger 2 PPR.

I don't consider him quite a WR1. I would classify more of a upper teir WR2.

Hard to sit him, especially this week. Hasselbeck, when healthy, is damn solid. I like TJ going forward. I'm currently trying to decide between him and Ryan Grant (against Det) at a Flex spot this week. :mad: