Sign in to follow this  
Huh?

An unexpected festivus gift!

The person in my league had Drew Brees as her starting QB and Brett Favre as her backup. I have Tony Romanowski as my starter and no backup at all. With Romo on bye week, I picked up Josh Johnson of the WW while holding my nose. The choices were awful!

Anyway, for reasons only known to her, she dropped FAVRE in order to pick up a bye week filler at KICKER! Now she has Drew Brees and 2 kickers. In other words, she prefered to keep her #1 kicker and risk having no good backup in the event of a Brees injury.

Long story short, I successfully outbid the league for Favre and will be playing him instead of Josh Johnson :wave:

Enjoy the gift. If I had brees past his bye, I'd drop whoever I had at QB2 unless I could manage some sort of trade. Odds are I couldnt' get much for Farve though (but maybe it would've been worth asking you - who knows) since QB2's are fairly plentiful this year.

I stopped reading after "she" :lol:

I stopped reading after "she" :music_guitarred:

Actually, she's been pretty successful over the past few years. She's the daughter of a bigwig in the NFL, and a lesbian to boot!

its a FESTIVUS for the RESTOFUS :pointstosky:

SEINFELD is the best show ever :pointstosky:

let us all air our greavens's??? i cant spell

I got a real problem with YOU PATSSOX!

What the hell kinda operation do you have running there? What if I'm 15 minutes early, is that okay!!??

I drafted a QB too high again this year and Brady's done nothing but get me mediocre points each week.

I'm friggin' pissed.

Now it's time for the feats of STRENGTH!!!

:doublethumbsup:

I got a real problem with YOU PATSSOX!

What the hell kinda operation do you have running there? What if I'm 15 minutes early, is that okay!!??

I drafted a QB too high again this year and Brady's done nothing but get me mediocre points each week.

I'm friggin' pissed.

Now it's time for the feats of STRENGTH!!!

:doublethumbsup:

that is the whole point of "if you are 5 minutes early you are 10 minutes late" :rolleyes: You should always be atleast 15 minutes early to work or appointment whatever. it just pisses me off when someone is late :mad:

yea Brady and Moss are pissing me off also. they will bring us to the promised land in the next few weeks. it starts this week against the awful TENN pass defense

dont be a slacker JMAN316 get up and get going :mad:

Crugger is up first!!!

its a FESTIVUS for the RESTOFUS :shocking:

SEINFELD is the best show ever :rolleyes:

let us all air our greavens's??? i cant spell

greivences.

its not over until the "feats of strength" now go pin your father next to the aluminum pole.