Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Trade help please!

Looking for some advice on a trade I want to propose. Somewhere along the line I ended up obtaining too many rb's and am looking to upgrade at wide. I was thinking of offering Calvin Johnson, Hightower and McCoy for Steve smith and Steven Jackson. Is it too much? not enough? All ideas welcomed and appreciated! Lineups below thanks and leave a link!

Mine

Mcnabb

Barber, Forte, Hightower, Kevin Smith, McCoy, Coffee

Calvin Johnson, Driver, Desean Jackson, Massaquoi

His

Romo, Orton

Jones Drew, Slaton, S Jackson, Buckhalter

Cotchery, Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (giants), knox, Roy Williams

In a word: No. Ok, so Mega and his QB are banged up - but you gotta love him down the stretch. Your RB's are already good and I don't think you get better at WR with this trade. Plus, you have DJax. Be patient...McNabb will throw to him (watch on Sunday). Surely, you'll be fine starting Driver this week vs. Detroit! :pointstosky: See if you can dump 1 of McCoy or Coffee (not both) to the respective WBrook/Gore owners for a WR2/3. Also, I'd consider seeking out T. Choice and/or F. Jones to cover Barber. You look pretty ok thereafter.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry4085554

Looking for some advice on a trade I want to propose. Somewhere along the line I ended up obtaining too many rb's and am looking to upgrade at wide. I was thinking of offering Calvin Johnson, Hightower and McCoy for Steve smith and Steven Jackson. Is it too much? not enough? All ideas welcomed and appreciated! Lineups below thanks and leave a link!

Mine

Mcnabb

Barber, Forte, Hightower, Kevin Smith, McCoy, Coffee

Calvin Johnson, Driver, Desean Jackson, Massaquoi

His

Romo, Orton

Jones Drew, Slaton, S Jackson, Buckhalter

Cotchery, Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (giants), knox, Roy Williams

this a keeper league of any sort? gotta say if im him i dont pull trigger on that deal....hightower could lose his job any week beanie gets his head straight, mccoy is splitting at best with westy, and calvin is hurt. steve smith has been best wr in league so far this yr and jackson is a big name who is producing on a horrible team...if its a keeper id do deal in a heartbeat on his end.

you said u wanna upgrade at wr, why try to dish calvin? maybe try desean or driver with hightower and massaquoi for smith and sid rice....or smith and buckhalter

how many do u start?