Sign in to follow this  
typhus

Palmer VS Schaub

I own both.

Schaub vs a Bengals D that has been playing very well

OR

Palmer vs an underperforming Texans D.

Sounds like an easy decision to gp with Palmer, but Schaub is hard to put on the bench.

as always,,, leave a link... I always help my brothas in need :doh:

I hate to tell you to bench Schaub, but I think Palmer just has the better matchup. I don't think you will lose either way, may just come down to who turns it over, or who plays from behind.

I own both.

Schaub vs a Bengals D that has been playing very well

OR

Palmer vs an underperforming Texans D.

Sounds like an easy decision to gp with Palmer, but Schaub is hard to put on the bench.

as always,,, leave a link... I always help my brothas in need :dunno:

I really don't think you can go wrong with either and to be honest, I am a Palmer owner...

So if I had to go with one, I would go Palmer (as I have watched him a lot over the past few weeks). He seems to be putting up points one way or another every game. He is also due for a big game and the Texans D looks to be far from strong.

I am changing my Keller vs. Finley vs. Rice thread...if you have a chance, I'd like your opinion.

I'd go with Schaub as it seems like the Texans like to pass first. The Bengals seem content to run the ball more. Thanks for mine.

I agree with everyone is saying Palmer, but the problem I have is how bad the run D is in Houston. I think they might just run the ball all day and you might lose TD's. I am going to go out on a limb and say Schaub because he is going to have to pass the ball, Slaton has showed nothing this year and you should be able to get 2-3 TD's out of him. I the end it may be a coin flip.

A different perspective on it - But you need to go wiht the majority