Walters v. Bengals

Harvin v. Ravens

Maclin v. Raiders

Leave a link

Standard scoring league:

RB: Need 2

1. Rice v. Ravens

2a. Forte v. Falcon

2b. Westbrook v. Raiders (If you believe Westbrook is fully healthy and will stay that way for the whole game, he becomes 2a.)

(Moreno's upside threatened by Buckhalter's return)

WR: Need 1

Walters v. Bengals

Leave a link

moreno

Rice

Maybe forte but to me he has not proved himself yet this year, but could be close between him and Rice

I like Walter out of the three, Schaub will be throwing it and he has showed some of his shine in teh last two weeks as he did last year.

Westbrook, Forte - Westbrook for the matchup and Forte because he doesn't split.

Walter at WR because that game is loaded with offense and could be a shootout - so there's always a chance Walters gets something.

Standard scoring league:

RB: Need 2

Westbrook v. Raiders

Rice v. Ravens

Moreno v. Chargers

Forte v. Falcon

WR: Need 1

Walters v. Bengals

Harvin v. Ravens

Maclin v. Raiders

Leave a link

Moreno and Forte. Both of these guys seem to be on the rise. Moreno with getting more touches and being the clear cut #1 and Forte seems to be hitting his stride.

As for WR, I think it's a choice betweem Walter and Maclin...I would throw Harvin out for this week. I think Walter is the safer bet, but Maclin likely has a higher ceiling and could also do very little- especially if Philly puts this one away early and does little passing in the second half. I would go with Walter and expect 70 yards and a TD.

Moreno and Forte - Buckhalter is supposed to be back but Moreno should get a good number of carries and really like the matchup. Forte appears to be getting it going, coming off a bye so he (and his knee) should be well rested. Plus Atlanta's D could very well force more running/shorter passes which help Forte. Don't like the Westbrook/McCoy sharing and potentially not a lot of carries. Rice - maybe, but Minnesota's D worries me (and has been strong against the run).

Walter. Not the best matchup, but still looks like Walter could have a good game. Harvin could be a consideration seeing that he did practice and is probable, but thinking it might be more in the order of Rice, Harvin/Berrian. Just not sure about Maclin...DJax was quiet last week opening the door for Maclin but don't see a repeat performance for either of them.

Good luck and thanks for mine - yes, leaning back to Miller given his redzone chances and true, two receivers on the same team could be a problem (though WR/TE is a bit less worrisome).