Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Adrian Peterson owns William Gay

monster play, stepped on his chest and took off. I liked his celebration on the sideline after that play. ADP is a beast. Too bad I was an idiot and picked forte over him in a ppr league.

monster play, stepped on his chest and took off. I liked his celebration on the sideline after that play. ADP is a beast. Too bad I was an idiot and picked forte over him in a ppr league.

Yeah you read too many fantasy football magazines over the summer and took the bait. :thumbsup: Classic how Gay is laying on his back and looks over his shoulder at ADP running off.

William Gay will NEVER live this down. He completely ran over him and step on his chest in the process. I need to see if Gay has a twitter account LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By3kO1hYvrQ...feature=related

Monster hit, however he did not step on Gay's chest. AP tried to step over him after crushing him and William reached up and tried to grab his ankle. He got jacked up.

Yeah you read too many fantasy football magazines over the summer and took the bait. :thumbsdown: Classic how Gay is laying on his back and looks over his shoulder at ADP running off.

Totally took the bait. But still in first place in my dynasty league. I could've had another 60 pt lead with ADP. How do i not lock up a beast like that in a dynaty league?? :thumbsdown:

Monster hit, however he did not step on Gay's chest. AP tried to step over him after crushing him and William reached up and tried to grab his ankle. He got jacked up.

If you look at the 2nd angle, his cleats touched his shoulder pads. The grabbing of his ankles prevented it from being dead on.

Totally took the bait. But still in first place in my dynasty league. I could've had another 60 pt lead with ADP. How do i not lock up a beast like that in a dynaty league?? :)

If feel ya because I would have taken the bait on MJD if I had the 1st pick. Look at it this way. Some took the bait that LT would still be in his prime this year. Hopefully you didnt pick him too.

It's too bad that play didn't give the Vikings 10 points. :overhead:

If you look at the 2nd angle, his cleats touched his shoulder pads. The grabbing of his ankles prevented it from being dead on.

Watched it again and still don't see where AP "step on his chest".