Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

VY today

V. Young had a very productive game today against the Jaguars, carrying the ball nearly 15 times. I didn't watch the game, but the box score doesn't lie...can he repeat what he did as a rookie?

As much as he has gotten bashed there is no denying that the guy knows how to win games. What I am asking you guys is...can the dual-threat QB be productive at the NFL level? Tebow looks to be a top 1-2 rd pick and is from the same mold as Young. I, personally wouldn't draft a QB of that caliber in that I prefer a pocket passer such as Flacco/Ryan. However, VY seems to know what it takes to win.

V. Young had a very productive game today against the Jaguars, carrying the ball nearly 15 times. I didn't watch the game, but the box score doesn't lie...can he repeat what he did as a rookie?

As much as he has gotten bashed there is no denying that the guy knows how to win games. What I am asking you guys is...can the dual-threat QB be productive at the NFL level? Tebow looks to be a top 1-2 rd pick and is from the same mold as Young. I, personally wouldn't draft a QB of that caliber in that I prefer a pocket passer such as Flacco/Ryan. However, VY seems to know what it takes to win.

I didn't see the game, but based on the box score, can't see how you can credit Vince Young with the win. I'd have to give credit where credit is due: Chris Johnson.

I didn't see the game, but based on the box score, can't see how you can credit Vince Young with the win. I'd have to give credit where credit is due: Chris Johnson.

VY helped Johnson today.. Collins has no running ability at all, VY does, he kept Jacksonville D on edge all game..

I don't see Tim Tebow as a dual threat QB. He will not run on anybody in the pros. He doesn't have good speed and nobody fears him getting to the edge. If Tebow wants to succeed in the NFL at QB, he better work on becoming a pocket passer.