Sign in to follow this  
bwillingham

Favre, Palmer and Flacco

I need to trade for a QB (due to poor drafting strategy, my starting QB is Hasselbeck) and Favre, Palmer and Flacco are available. One owner has both Favre and Palmer and the Brady owner has Flacco as his 2nd.

How would you rank those three QBs for the second half of the season and what do you think it would take to get one of them? I can offer Fitz, Colston or DeSean Jackson and maybe throw in a #3 RB like Bradshaw or Lewis. Would that be enough?

I need to trade for a QB (due to poor drafting strategy, my starting QB is Hasselbeck) and Favre, Palmer and Flacco are available. One owner has both Favre and Palmer and the Brady owner has Flacco as his 2nd.

How would you rank those three QBs for the second half of the season and what do you think it would take to get one of them? I can offer Fitz, Colston or DeSean Jackson and maybe throw in a #3 RB like Bradshaw or Lewis. Would that be enough?

I think if you give Fitz or Colston for one of those QBs, you are crazy. You might be able to get it done for Bradshaw alone.

Well, I can afford to give away one of those receivers and significantly upgrade my team at QB. All TD's are worth 10 points and there are 10 point bonuses at 100+ yards receiving or rushing and 300+ yards passing.

So which lineup would be better:

Currently:

Hasselbeck

R. Rice

Portis/Desean Jackson

Fitgerald

Colston

V. Davis/Gonzo

After potential trade:

Palmer/Favre

R. Rice

Portis

Colston or Fitz (depending on who I trade)

Desean Jackson

V. Davis (I hope to trade Gonzo to the Owen Daniels owner for D. Mason)