Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Jamaal Charles...Chiefs Homers...we need ya

I, like many other NFL fans im sure, have not watched too many KC Chiefs games.

Im starting Charles today, and Im nervous as hell. (Slaton Owner)....

I personally like starting guys who are trying to win/earn the strating gig though.

Ive read the bio's and ######...i see he's not a big dude or anything.

The more important question...how does this guy look in live NFL action?? Does he fight out there? Elusive? Powerful? Etc etc....

NFL.com seems to love Charles. Even a comparison to Chris Johnson???? Hmmmmm...

"With Larry Johnson suspended for one game and his status with the Chiefs for the rest of the season in doubt, Charles has a great opportunity to become an impact player. He'll start his first game of 2009 against the Jaguars, who rank 25th in the league against the run. Charles, who has similar skill sets to Titans RB Chris Johnson, is worth using as a flex starter based on his newfound role and what is a great matchup."

He is a quick and elusive back, but he is running behind one of the worst lines in football. The activation of Kolby Smith will also cut into his carries. I expect a 3 way split with carries between Charles, Savage, Smith. Charles should end up with the most touches, but I don't expect a huge game. 100 total yards is possible. The Chiefs haven't scored a rushing TD this year.

Signed,

Chiefs Season Ticket Holder

He is a quick and elusive back, but he is running behind one of the worst lines in football. The activation of Kolby Smith will also cut into his carries. I expect a 3 way split with carries between Charles, Savage, Smith. Charles should end up with the most touches, but I don't expect a huge game. 100 total yards is possible. The Chiefs haven't scored a rushing TD this year.

Signed,

Thank you mr season ticket holder! Thats what I was looking for....

Signed,

No Cragslist in KC ?....Ebay is your friend. :pointstosky: