Sign in to follow this  
jerry jones nephew

anquan boldin

I just happened to catch Weisenhunt on Jim Rome Is Burning today saying he told Boldin directly right after

his decision to deactivate him. Someone is telling stories. Today, Boldin doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

It doesn't matter but now it's kinda funny.

I'm not starting this guy until he proves he's close to healthy. Leaving the last two games did not help my fantasy team. I'm starting Braylon Edwards over him. It's too bad because Q's schedule is really nice down the home stretch, hopefully he can get back to his old form before then.

I'm not starting this guy until he proves he's close to healthy. Leaving the last two games did not help my fantasy team. I'm starting Braylon Edwards over him. It's too bad because Q's schedule is really nice down the home stretch, hopefully he can get back to his old form before then.

If Boldin is healthy and he's probable for the game how in the world can you make the decision to play Edwards over him? I have Boldin as well and have benched him the last few weeks. However, if he is likely to play I'm putting him back in my lineup.

Boldin/Breaston owner. Checking in at 3:00 pm eastern on Sunday to make my starter decision. If Boldin's starting, I'll plug him in.

Boldin/Breaston owner. Checking in at 3:00 pm eastern on Sunday to make my starter decision. If Boldin's starting, I'll plug him in.

Who else do you have? Would it be crazy to start both? If I had both I would consider it. Their schedule is nice the rest of the year and there very well be enough balls to go around for both of them to score a bunch.

Who else do you have? Would it be crazy to start both? If I had both I would consider it. Their schedule is nice the rest of the year and there very well be enough balls to go around for both of them to score a bunch.

I also have Moss and Jennings.

hmmm......wonder why Boldin is so eager to get on the field? could it be that he is a free agend end of this year? He is gonna explode 2nd half of the season, and the schd really helps :nono: