Sign in to follow this  
killersquids

49ers starting WRs tonight

Who is starting for SF tongiht? Bruce is unlikely to play from what I've heard. So that leaves Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill. I assume Crabtree is a starter. Who will be the #2 tonight? TIA.

Anyone think Morgan is an okay play (as a bye week filler)? If he is starting I would think he should get a few receptions. Any SF homers have anything to say?

Due to my bye weeks, I'm rolling with Crabtree, Gore and Davis tonight! oh and Forte.. so hoping for a HIGH scoring game haha. FML!

i got steve smith (ny) on bye ...and with antonio bryant wasting a spot all year....left me with either earl bennett or josh morgan....and since bruce is out i dropped bennett giving morgan the edge...crabtree is the most talented ,but is a rookie & is still learning routes...i think morgan puts up the best #'s

I heard JMorgan and ASmith were not on the same page, but I went with him anyway. Him of BBerrian. Vikings will run the ball 40 times. At least I will be pulling for some one tonight.

Decided to roll the dice with morgan once bruce was officially ruled out. Next best option on the waiver wire was either avery or bess. We'll see.....it's a PPR so I'm hoping for 10 points, say 4 catches for 60 yards.