Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Offical Week 10 NFL Gambling Thread***

Thursday night football starts off early this year too bad this focking game beeeeeelooows

I looked through the props and coudlnt find anything. Amazingly in 4 leagues and I don't own any of these losers

Don't really like this game, but need some action.

Props 29-28 -4.3 units

NFL 32-29-2 1-.4 units

NFL Total 61-57-2 5.66 units

1st half

49ers -2.5Winner

Thursday night football starts off early this year too bad this focking game beeeeeelooows

I looked through the props and coudlnt find anything. Amazingly in 4 leagues and I don't own any of these losers

Don't really like this game, but need some action.

Props 29-28 -4.3 units

NFL 32-29-2 1-.4 units

NFL Total 61-57-2 5.66 units

1st half

49ers -2.5Winner

No other gamlers again winner for 1st play of the week

YTD Posted 36-25

Glad I didnt play last nights game because it was awful and killed me enough already in fantasy.

Carolina +1.5- I don't really see a huge difference between these teams. Carolina got the better defense and running game. Like them at home.

Miami -10- One of the better 3-5 teams ever. Freeman comes back to life and turns if over a bunch here. Miami runs all over them.

Cincinnati +7- Seems like this line is a little inflated. Pitt is a very good team, but I think Cincy is for real. They keep it close here.

St Louis +14- I think Steven Jackson can run a ton here and keep this game from becoming a complete blowout

Tennessee -7- Tennessee is playing much better football right now. Buffalo is Not.

Washington +4- I think the oddsmakers are finely realizing Denver is not that good of a football team.

Green Bay +3- I think this could be a let down spot for Dallas. Should be a good fantasy game.

San Diego Over 47- In the battle of the worst clock management coaches, i think some points will be scored here

New England +3- New England is healthy and on a roll. Think Indy takes there first loss here. They are a little banged up in the secondary.

Might add the Monday night game although it is one of the worst games they could put on.

All system plays and I really really don't like these in any way especially Pitt, Was, and Cle

Seahawks(Seattle) +9 (-120) Loser

Rams(StLouis) +14 (-105) Winner

Vikings(Minnesota) -16.5 (-105) Winner

Jaguars (Jacksonville) +7 (-105) Winner

Redskins(Washington) +4 (-105) Winner

Steelers(Pittsburgh) -7 (-105) Loser

Clevland (waiting for line to move more than 10.5)

Clevland up to 11, I still think it gets higher by game time tomorrow. Hell Cribbs should be able to get them 6 points with punt/kickoff returns :thumbsdown:

Sweating out a 3 team parlay=> Saints ML & Steelers ML & Denver ML

Looking for a late game 7pt teaser. Right now I'm thinking a 3 teamer that will include KC +9 & Dallas +4 & Ariz -1.5

Still not sure though and I'm waiting on the above mentioned.

Lost the parlay where Denver couldn't even win even up against a bad Washington team.

My next play includes a 3 team 7pt teaser=> Patriots +8.5, Cowboys +4, Cards -1.5.

Gotta hope for better results.

All system plays and I really really don't like these in any way especially Pitt, Was, and Cle

Seahawks(Seattle) +9 (-120)

Rams(StLouis) +14 (-105) Winner

Vikings(Minnesota) -16.5 (-105) Winner

Jaguars (Jacksonville) +7 (-105) Winner

Redskins(Washington) +4 (-105) Winner

Steelers(Pittsburgh) -7 (-105) Loser

Clevland (waiting for line to move more than 10.5)

What did you say your "system" was again? I thought I remember something about fading the popular pick in your local pick 'em pool, or something along those lines? Brilliant!

It seems like every time I look back, you've got another winning week. I wouldn't be surprised if that system is hitting 70%.

What did you say your "system" was again? I thought I remember something about fading the popular pick in your local pick 'em pool, or something along those lines? Brilliant!

It seems like every time I look back, you've got another winning week. I wouldn't be surprised if that system is hitting 70%.

Fade my pickem anything over 70% I think it is around 59-63%. I don't have all the numbers in front, my record is skewed beacsue I didnt follow in the beginning plus I make some of my own picks

Well, the Dallas +4 part of my teaser lost. So another one bites the dust.

Moving on...

I know it has to be popular opinion or the dreaded "public opinion", but I think alot of points will be scored tonight in Indy.

I mean can anyone really see either Indy or New England scoring less than 17 points tonight? I can't. I could see 24-17 as about the lowest scoring possibility tonight. I could easily see a 38-35 ending score tonight with both Brady and Manning on the field with healthy receiving corpes. The total on tonight's game is sitting at 48 right now with Indy listed as a 1.5 point favorite. I like alot of points, but I also feel the game will be close. I can't really see either team blowing the other out. So, thinking a close game and lots of points I'm betting the following:

2 TEAM 7 PT. TEASER ==>> OVER 41 & NEW ENGLAND + 8.5

Took Ravens -11 for 2 units

Over 39 for a half

See this game something like 34-13.

Browns have injuries to key LBs, Quinn at QB and no weapons outside of Cribbs.

The Ravens gotta win and can put up points. I think the Browns hang around in the first half vs. an overrated Ravens D and get smoked in the second.

good luck to all

YTD Posted 36-25

Glad I didnt play last nights game because it was awful and killed me enough already in fantasy.

Carolina +1.5- I don't really see a huge difference between these teams. Carolina got the better defense and running game. Like them at home.

Miami -10- One of the better 3-5 teams ever. Freeman comes back to life and turns if over a bunch here. Miami runs all over them.

Cincinnati +7- Seems like this line is a little inflated. Pitt is a very good team, but I think Cincy is for real. They keep it close here.

St Louis +14- I think Steven Jackson can run a ton here and keep this game from becoming a complete blowout

Tennessee -7- Tennessee is playing much better football right now. Buffalo is Not.

Washington +4- I think the oddsmakers are finely realizing Denver is not that good of a football team.

Green Bay +3- I think this could be a let down spot for Dallas. Should be a good fantasy game.

San Diego Over 47- In the battle of the worst clock management coaches, i think some points will be scored here

New England +3- New England is healthy and on a roll. Think Indy takes there first loss here. They are a little banged up in the secondary.

Might add the Monday night game although it is one of the worst games they could put on.

i'm impressed 9 out of 11 winners.....about makes me wanna gamble again...!!!

Took Ravens -11 for 2 units

Over 39 for a half

See this game something like 34-13.

Browns have injuries to key LBs, Quinn at QB and no weapons outside of Cribbs.

The Ravens gotta win and can put up points. I think the Browns hang around in the first half vs. an overrated Ravens D and get smoked in the second.

good luck to all

yep

YTD Posted 36-25

Wow 8-1 week. Wish I would stick to ONLY playing these 9 games I posted, haha.

Update YTD- 44-26