Sign in to follow this  
do rag

the day Ricky Williams turned to gold

I waited patiently all year for this day to come...was a top 15 back with Brown, now becomes top 5 rest of the way if this is serious, which looks to be the case :doublethumbsup:

I waited patiently all year for this day to come...was a top 15 back with Brown, now becomes top 5 rest of the way if this is serious, which looks to be the case :doublethumbsup:

I will be happy to start Ricky each week from here on out. Slaton and Pierre aren't getting it done anymore.

Ricky will be a nice play this Thursday at Carolina. Just hope that Brown is out for a while. I need someone to fill in for Turner.

If Brown is injured for a lengthy time, Ricky will be down behind him soon enough. Ride him while you can though.

I wonder though, was part of Rickys success due to the threat of both him and Brown together. Try to stop Brown in the Wildcat and Ricky gashes you....something to think about.

Here's to Ricky failing his next drug test and screwing all you vultures waiting for Ronnie Brown to fail.

:pointstosky:

Here's to Ricky failing his next drug test and screwing all you vultures waiting for Ronnie Brown to fail.

:lol:

Ricky clean now dog.. Ricky clean...

:bandana: