Sign in to follow this  
Boston_Diablo

Start 'em and Sit 'em for week 11 redux...

RB - Need to pick one as Ronnie Brown Wk 11 replacement (to pair with MJD)

B Scott vs. Oak

A Bradshaw vs Atl

Both great matchups... Was leaning towards Bradshaw but the Oak run D is brutal and given up 6 rushing TDs the last 3 games, which now has me in the Scott camp. Do I roll with the unproven starter or the backup that will get carries?

WR - Need to pick 2

B Marshall - SD D is succeptible to the pass but that is tempered by the Chris Simms factor

D Hester - Philly has only allowed 3 TDs in last 5 and Asante Samuel will blanket him

M Manningham - Atl D stinks as much through the air as through the ground... but is he more of NYG 3rd option?

D Avery - Coming of 2 TD game against 30th ranked pass Ari D... but which has buckled down and allowed only 1 TD in last 3, 2 in last 5

K Walter - Dissapointing season, but no O Daniels and going against soft Titans pass D... 9 TDs in last 4

Normally I go Marshall & Hester, but I'd say they may have the toughest jobs this week... Am leaning (still) to Marshalll though and a flip between Manningham or Walter...

Input please!!! And leave a nice link to follow as well

:( :thumbsdown:

If Benson out go Scott easily otherwise go Bradshaw.

I would go with Marshall & Walter although none really stick out.

Avery /Marshall

I don't like Bradshaw it's been made clear this week that Danny Ware will be getting more carries starting this week