Sign in to follow this  
Lacrosse MD

Which RB to SIT? LT, Pierre Thomas, or L. McCoy?

Which RB to SIT? LT, Pierre Thomas, or L. McCoy?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a guy to SIT

• LT vs Den
    • Pierre Thomas vs TB
    • Lesean McCoy vs CHI

If you want average advice, do a poll. if you want MY advice, DONT do a poll, cuz I almost never answer them answer polls!

But....doesn't average advice beat below average advice? :doublethumbsup: lol j/k

Sit LT, only because the matchups for the other two are very good.

Start Pierre Thomas in any format ths week. He'll be a low end WR1.

I saw L T running 'angry' for the 1st time this year, and yes, I do think SD will go more to the run against DEN, so he is a low end RB1/ high end RB2 in regular scoring (non-PPR leagues) this week.

I might be inclined to start McCoy in PPR formats ahead of L T however. Chicago can be run AND passed on,and that might help McCoy. McCoy is still doing too much 'dancing' before he gets through the hole and is inconsistent as a result.

So for regular scoring, go Thomas and L T.

For PPR, I'd use Thomas and McCoy.

BTW here's the link I referred to: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=356305&hl=

Are you from LaCrosse, WI? I grew up in the Fox Valley area near DePere, graduated from UW at Madison, and used to bow hunt near LaCrosse.

Start Pierre Thomas in any format ths week. He'll be a low end WR1.

I saw L T running 'angry' for the 1st time this year, and yes, I do think SD will go more to the run against DEN, so he is a low end RB1/ high end RB2 in regular scoring (non-PPR leagues) this week.

I might be inclined to start McCoy in PPR formats ahead of L T however. Chicago can be run AND passed on,and that might help McCoy. McCoy is still doing too much 'dancing' before he gets through the hole and is inconsistent as a result.

So for regular scoring, go Thomas and L T.

For PPR, I'd use Thomas and McCoy.

BTW here's the link I referred to: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=356305&hl=

Are you from LaCrosse, WI? I grew up in the Fox Valley area near DePere, graduated from UW at Madison, and used to bow hunt near LaCrosse.