Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

HUGE WR/RB decision~!

Okay, here's the scenario (I know, I've mistaken most for those who give an ish :first: ):

Last week I lost by 10 due to losing Ronnie Brown (and having MJD take his knee) to a team who put Michael Bush in the lineup, and scored a buttload of J. Stewart points. This team was tied with me for first @ 7-2, but with 195 fewer points scored ( :dunno: ). I other words, an incredibly lucky team that keeps getting incredibly lucky.

Oh well: this week he's encountered the size 12 shoe of Ricky Williams up his rump on Thursday, and based upon the matchups, is likely to lose this week (oh please lose a matchup you're supposed to lose for once, would you?!?! lol). In need to win to tie record again; our title is determined by regular season record after week 15, so I'm running out of time. I have two decisions:

Pick 2 WRs out of this bunch (5 points for 7+rcpts; 6, 9 and 12 point TDs based upon distance; 1pt/10yards receiving):

Roddy White @ NYG (knee, but will play, but middling performance the last couple of weeks)

Derrick Mason (hit and miss; been mostly missing lately)

Jeremy Maclin @ CHI (I really like this matchup, but we know that Maclin can be inconsistent)

Malcom Floyd @ DEN (I like this matchup as well, and I think that this could be his arrival game, with Bailey on VJAX mostly)

Hakeem Nicks vs ATL (also decent, but who knows who gets the ball for the G-Men :dunno:)

Mike Sims-Walker vs BUF (great WR, but will he need to catch anything? BUF has a very good pass D, and awful run D - and I have MJD starting already)

So: pipe up, and - as always - I'll answer yours! :rolleyes:

White (ACTIVE) is a must start especially with Turner out and the Giants have been mediocre against the pass.

The Ravens will have to try to keep up with the Colts, so I expect a lot of passing plays which should benefit Mason.

So for me ... it would be White and Mason for me.