Sign in to follow this  
Boston_Diablo

The Snelling, Scott, Forsett Trifecta...

All three have great matchups and I was set to roll with Snelling until: Michael Turner (ankle, questionable) is expected to play against Tampa Bay Sunday, NFL.com reports.

So I said to myself, Scott until: Benson (hip) practiced Friday on a limited basis, the Bengals' official site reports. "I thought he was close to being able to play last week and obviously he's ready to play now," coach Marvin Lewis said Friday, regarding Benson's Week 12 availability. "I'll make a decision. I don't have any doubts that he's ready to play. Based on what he's done the last three days, I would say that he's probably healed pretty well."

Leading me to Forsett as: Jones (bruised lung) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams and will be a game-time decision, the Everett Herald reports. Coach Jim Mora sounded less optimistic Friday about Jones' chances than he did earlier in the week.

So it seems like Forsett has the best shot at playing? Any word from the locals?

I own Forsett on one league and Snelling in another so I feel your pain. This is the worst possible thing in fantasy football for all owners. The Benson / Turner guys don't wanna risk starting a half injured player as they might pull the 'one series and out' crapola once they realize they can't go full strength. On the flip side the Snelling / Scott owners can't start a guy if the old starter is gonna play. A real clusterfock. :puke:

I don't think we will know anymore info until after the pregame warmups.

I own Forsett on one league and Snelling in another so I feel your pain. This is the worst possible thing in fantasy football for all owners. The Benson / Turner guys don't wanna risk starting a half injured player as they might pull the 'one series and out' crapola once they realize they can't go full strength. On the flip side the Snelling / Scott owners can't start a guy if the old starter is gonna play. A real clusterfock. :puke:

I don't think we will know anymore info until after the pregame warmups.

ESPN-- Benson OUT