Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

MJD? Hello? Do you plan on producing for me today?

hope he does not do SH!T :nono: but like i said in another thread i am playing against him so no doubt he will have HUGE 2nd half :unsure:

hope he does not do SH!T :nono: but like i said in another thread i am playing against him so no doubt he will have HUGE 2nd half :unsure:

yeah, you are playing against gates and he blew up for me.........hope your bad luck holds true for MJD.

I'm seeing bits and pieces of the game on NFL Redzone. He had a noticeable limp after his last run. I guess that knee injury is a little more serious than they were letting on.

I'm seeing bits and pieces of the game on NFL Redzone. He had a noticeable limp after his last run. I guess that knee injury is a little more serious than they were letting on.

I'm watching the game and this is 100% false

I'm watching the game and this is 100% false

Haven't been watching the whole game but he was definitely limping after one run that went for I believe 6 yards.

Jack Del Rio is an idiot. How do you kick the field goal there with even less time on the clock when you just went for it the last time you had the ball? Idiot. No way he keeps his job after this year.

Jack Del Rio is an idiot. How do you kick the field goal there with even less time on the clock when you just went for it the last time you had the ball? Idiot. No way he keeps his job after this year.

:mad: :banana: :banana: :blink: :mad:

This is going to end up costing me........

it cost alot of people.....

Tell me about it. I should be 8-3 and looking good for a playoff run. Instead I'm 7-4 because of that kneel down crap and am ready to lose today because him and Addai can't do crap!

I can't figure out why they do not have more designed passing plays to get him in open space rather than just using him as a safety net in the passing game. Del Rio has a stud and has no idea how to utilize him.

The FG makes it a 2 score game. Realistically I was really surprised they went for it the time before. Sorry about your fantasy team, but the 9ers D is for real!

Go Niners!