Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Hartley/Carney news?

Usually no one gives a rats ass about kickers, but I need some help. Is there any news on whether the move from Carney to Hartley is permanent? I picked up Hartley, but if he gets benched need to get someone else. I have to make my decision by tonight!

I guess you better find someone else. I have not heard who will start, I wouldn't trust it to chance.

Usually no one gives a rats ass about kickers, but I need some help. Is there any news on whether the move from Carney to Hartley is permanent? I picked up Hartley, but if he gets benched need to get someone else. I have to make my decision by tonight!

i say hartley.....they made the move and hartley is younger and the long term answer at kicker.....hope i am right..

They switched to Hartley because of dissatisfaction with Carney, and Garrett did nothing to inspire a switch back to John. His only miss was a long try to close out the half. They may keep Carney around for awhile just in case Hartley again partakes of Forbidden Fruit. I added him to each of my teams the minute the news that he was starting came out.