Sign in to follow this  
adanley

Eagles DEF

Anyone one else play against the Eagles DEF? I had a blowout going until the Giants started handing away points. Now if Nedney somehow manages more than 9 points tonight, I'm screwed. This has been a very frustrating season. :music_guitarred:

I am curious, how did a D that gave up 38 points and over 500 yards get you 31 points? I know they had a TD, but in my league they only got the owner 13..

I am curious, how did a D that gave up 38 points and over 500 yards get you 31 points? I know they had a TD, but in my league they only got the owner 13..

Yeah I was wondering that ... but some D's get points for Special Teams too, and DJax did return one to the house too.

I agree that it is ridiculous that the PHI D scored well last night giving up that many points an that much yardage... but they did in every league I play in. Such is fantasy life.

They had 2 TD's (Punt return and fumble return), a three more turnovers (in addition to the fumable return), and three sacks. In all my leagues.. they scored in between your guys' scores in the low 20's. Your league scoring for defenses are probably just generally a lot lower than in other leagues.

38 PA, 512 YDS, 2 DTD (72,60), 4 DFR, 3 SACK

My main league is a high def scoring league. 38 pts and 512 yrds of offense would normally yeild a -2 pts. However, 12 for the TD's, 8 for the fumbles and 3 more for sacks, plus 4 bonus pts for long returns (over 40 yrds) equalled a 25 pt night for the Iggles D. That's high, but I won't complain since I got 31 pts out of the Titans D. :doublethumbsup:

38 PA, 512 YDS, 2 DTD (72,60), 4 DFR, 3 SACK

My main league is a high def scoring league. 38 pts and 512 yrds of offense would normally yeild a -2 pts. However, 12 for the TD's, 8 for the fumbles and 3 more for sacks, plus 4 bonus pts for long returns (over 40 yrds) equalled a 25 pt night for the Iggles D. That's high, but I won't complain since I got 31 pts out of the Titans D. :doublethumbsup:

Never understood high scores for D's (do you get bonus points for kicking 40+ and 50+ kicks too?).

Just too much luck in that ... players are lucky enough but at least you can estimate ... but with D's and K's it's impossible.

Why give a win to a team with that much LUCK involved? A defense shouldn't decide a win/loss in my opinion.