Sign in to follow this  
m4rk0

Help with my Flex spot

Standard scoring, non-ppr league. TEs are not mandatory.

Dallas Clark at JAX (Will he play all 4 quarters? JAX 3rd best against fantasy TEs. Clark had a terrible game earlier against them. He is a red zone favorite though.)

Quinton Ganther vs NYG (Big game last week but only had 14 carries against a terrible Oakland D. Giants decent against the run.)

Arian Foster at STL (Great matchup. Kubiak said he'd feature him the last 3 games but he's as bad as Shannahan.)

Chris Jennings at KC (Big game last week. Will he share with Harrison? Cribbs apparently to be more involved in wildcat too. And can I trust a Brown in the playoffs?)

Dwayne Bowe vs CLE (Put up decent numbers each week before the suspension. Cleveland a decent pass D though.)

If you want to stay conservative, go with Clark. Even if Manning does not play the whole game, the back up would look for him all day.

If you feel aggressive, go with Foster. I really like him this week against St Louis. I think they run the ball a ton this week to keep Johnson and Schaub healthy.

Thanks for mine.

Man I'd go with Dallas Clark. He's the absolute best player you listed. I think he'll play the whole game. I think Peyton will too. Unless they're blowing out the Jags. But he's too good, and his QB is too good. I benched him last week for TO (because he hadn't been doing much and TO was playing KC) and it damn near cost me my playoff game. So I'd just roll with him. You never know in fantasy football obviously, but I'd go with my best player.

I am going to join the chorus and say Clark, too.

If you get close to gameday and you hear things about Colts sitting starters and you get nervous, I'd go with either Ganther (he's he only RB left standing in Washington) or Jennings (Cle/KC should be a score-fest).

Good luck and thanks for mine.